Life Coaching and Mentoring is an investment in your most precious resource, you.
- Positive life choices. Live, love, matter.
- Confidence to GROW
- Goals are dreams with deadlines.
- Gain clarity about what you want, why you want it and how you can get it
- Improve all aspects of your life for general wellbeing
- Focus on developing the positives, whilst eliminating the negatives. Live the life YOU choose.
- Change the direction of your career or improve it
- Create more choices for yourself
- Redefine your values and passion in life
- Boost your self-esteem to make you want to stand out
- Aim to provide you with structure, to help you realise the full potential of your business/ career and take it to the next level:
- Identify your blind spots
- Develop powerful leadership skills
- Push yourself outside of your comfort zone
- Why wait until January to change something in your life? Take the plunge to be proud of whom you are. I’ll show you just how simple it is – that said, it will not be easy, and that’s where I come in to play.
WHAT IS COACHING & MENTORING?
It’s important that I explain the difference between Counselling, Coaching and Mentoring so that you can decide which support is right for you. All three are carried out in total confidence and in a safe environment. I am not a Counsellor. I am a Coach and a Mentor.
Counselling is a type of talking therapy that allows an individual to talk in confidence, in a secure environment about any negative thoughts and feelings they may have.
Coaching is a journey into the future, from where you are to where you want to be, facilitated by the setting of practical goals. It adopts a solutions-focused approach to help the individual develop effective ways to manage themselves in their personal and business life.
Mentoring motivates an individual by sharing personal experience, wisdom, skills and knowledge. As a Mentor, I focus on personal and career development.